Monday 29 December 2014

Through the letterbox - Skullcandy, Real Techniques & Lush

 As you are probably well aware, Boxing Day sales started online on Christmas Eve (if not, before!). This has lead to my bank balance gradually depleting and the postman / courier / delivery man's load getting considerably heavier!  I've decided to post what arrives on the day it arrives.

Here's today - I got very excited when I saw the postman had pencilled "2 parcels in shed" on one of the letters that came through the door. These were from Lush and Amazon. Lush was the delivery of a prize I won from Vix Meldrew's giveaway, and Amazon was the result of spending vouchers I was given (anyone else hate the word gifted? It grates me) for Christmas.

Lush


Isn't this packaging fabulous? I love the yellow and pink tie-dye effect, and the ribbon is so sparkly! I love sparkles.

Here's what's inside...

  1. Twilight Bath Bomb
  2. Rock Star Soap




 Amazon

I ordered a pair of Skullcandy headphones - my father (in his early 70s) beat me to this about a year ago, he's too cool! I also spotted the Real Techniques brush set in one of Amazon's lightning deals, I got them for £14.99, yay!





I'm listening to Imagine Dragons through the headphones at the moment and I'm very impressed! I'll be trying out the make-up brushes in the morning.

Hopefully there'll  be more parcels tomorrow!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment