Saturday 29 November 2014

Getting cosy

Its that glorious time of year when the weather is cold enough to warrant digging the woolly jumpers out of the cupboard. As soon as it starts going grey towards the end of August I get excited to wear anything knitted. One day I'll get round to learning to knit myself, then I can chose the colours and pattterns :)

Here's some of my collection that's been growing for the past few years! There's a bit of Fat Face, Primark, Boohoo and the Weasley jumper my mum knitted for my a few years ago. This is only a tiny sample of my jumpers and cardigans! 


 My favourite place for knitwear is either Fat Face or H&M. Fat Face is great for cosy, warm jumpers and cardigans and H&M is best for basics, both thick and of a finer knit.


Where's your favourite place to buy knitwear?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment