Thursday 18 September 2014

Friday Five

Here's a little round up of what I've been loving this week :) The picture is sunset in my boyfriend's village - not bad! 

1. Jess's post on why 16 & 17 year olds should vote is really powerful and she offers up some good debates! It's a bit different from your average #ootd blog post- well worth a read! 

2. Kirsty's post on moving out of her flat - I've read Kirsty's blog for a long time now and I love her writing style, definitely check out her blog if you haven't already.

3. I've just started my new job which I'm really excited about - it's not exactly a graduate job but it's in retail which is a sector I've wanted to work in for a few years now so I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes :)

4. Tomorrow I'm off to Manchester to see my friend Ruth, there'll be lots of catching up and shopping to do aaaand we're off to Chester Zoo on Monday - I can't wait! 

5. On Tuesday I walked nearly 5 miles - I wanted to see if I'll be capable of completing Cardiff Half Marathon in a couple of weeks. I entered months ago but didn't really train properly even though I was running regularly in July. I worked in a pub for 2 weeks in August which made me too busy and tired to train and it aggravated an old knee injury so I'm just seeing how my body copes with exercise. The 5 miles I walked was mainly along the beach which was quite hard going on uneven sand but I wasn't in too much pain, so it's an achievement!

What have you been up to?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment